Go big or go home?


How do you guys build your armies?  Build it up over time or do you guys buy it all at once and then assemble it.  I tend to fall into the latter category:  I like to design an army first, write out the list (go through several revisions) and then buy all the models the list needs.  This saves me time, I get to play with what I want, and most importantly, it saves me money.

What about you fellas?  Just in case you were wondering why I haven't posted.. overtime has started and I've been pretty tired when I get home.

Oh, the joys of working in the gaming industry..  Speaking of which, Mass Effect 3 comes out today and Street Fighter vs. Tekken (SFxT) later in the week.  Any of you keep up with video games outside of minis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels